Premium Wood A/C Grilles Cover
Easy to Install
Our 2-part vent cover come with a metal sleeve that holds a standard 1″ A/C filter and ensures a flush wall mount without leveling tools or guesswork. Installs fast with little to No re-sizing of the wall opening. Simply remove your existing vent and frame, insert our frame, attach with screws, insert filter and attach the wood louvers with its patented locking system. Filter changing is easy.
Safety & Convenience
Our patented design securely locks the cover into the wall or ceiling without visible screws, latches, or moving parts. With its ingenious design, our grille cannot be bumped or pulled out by a pet or small child.
Air Flow Made Attractive! Precision Design & Performance
Using computer-aid design, our sleek louvers are optimally angled and spaced to ensure maximum airflow and mimimal sound. In fact, each louver has only a 1/64″ overlap to eliminate visibility of the AC filter. but allow as much airflow as possible of any wooden grille on the market. And each piece is made with the highest quality tongue-and-grove technique to ensure the strongest, most long-lasting construction. Plus, we have a 5-yr warranty.
Easy to Clean
Our smart design not only looks great but cleans easily compared to stamped metal grilles. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth.
Our vent covers come with 2 -parts, the decorative wood cover and a metal sleeve to house the 1" air filter.
- Can the grilles be mounted in the ceiling? YES - our locking system ensures a safe mount.
- Is installation easy? You only need a screw driver to install our product line.
- Do you carry custom sizes? YES please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have some custom sizes listed on the made-to-order page. Custom, made-to-order vent covers are not returnable. You are welcome to call us or send photos to confirm your order.
- What if my item is defective, broken or needs repair?
Not all imperfection is considered defect or damage. Please visit DISCLAIMERS page for more info.
However, on rare occasions, a product can have a defect that was undetected by the manufacturer or that becomes apparent during use. If a product you’ve purchased Worth Home Products has a manufacturing defect, please contact us at email@example.com and we will make sure you will be taken care of.
- How do I return a product?
We have a 30-day return policy, if the following are met. Returns must be in its original packing and condition with no damage in order to receive proper credit. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions by email.
- Do the grilles hold a 1" A/C Filter? YES
- When will my order ship out?
Standard sizes will be processed and shipped out the next business day. If you order on Friday, it will be shipped out on Monday.
For items purchased at Worthhp.com or though any authorized retailer or professional, each light product made by Worth Home Products comes with a one (1) year warranty and each grille product comes with a five (5) year warranty against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials arising from normal everyday personal use of our products. This warranty does not cover cosmetic deterioration caused by wear and tear, misuse, neglect, or accidental damage.
WARNING: MODIFYING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL VOID ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES
If you discover a defect you must notify us immediately, your warranty options are as follows:
- For items purchased on Worthhp.com, you may return the defective item to us for an exchange.
- For items purchased through any authorized retailer or professional, you may return the defective item to us for a new replacement unless we instruct you to return the item to the authorized reseller or professional.
Warranty claims require you to return the item to us for a visual inspection along with a proof of purchase. For other terms and conditions, please see the return information below.
VENT COVER RETURNS
Premier Series Grilles ordered incorrectly and or replaced with the correct size or orientation grille are subject to up to a 20% re-stocking fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost for returning product. Made-to-order custom grilles cannot be returned unless defective.
No refunds, returns, or exchanges will be accepted on clearance/final sale items
No returns after 30 days of purchase date.
For pendants returned within 30 days of purchase date, buyer is responsible for return shipping :
Please follow the steps below:
- Email email@example.com or text us at 866-384-9400 to let us know you are returning. Please include your order#.
- Any returns MUST include an ORDER# for proof of purchase
- We must have your order# otherwise we don't know who it came from
- Any returns must be shipped in a well-padded box to prevent damage in transit
- Depending on return damages, there is a 10% to 30% restocking fee
- Unprotected product will not be refunded and product shipped in non-original packaging is subject to a 30% re-packaging and re-stocking fee
Worth Home Products
Attn: Returns (please put your order#)
3101 Richmond Ave, Suite 120
Houston, Texas 77098
Processing time for warranty exchanges is 3-4 business days from the time the returned item is received. Processing time for non warranty returns usually takes 5-10 business days from the time the returned item is received.
Please note that Worth Home Products does not permit the return of or offer refunds for:
- Made-to-Order custom grilles (AGF) unless defective in material or workmanship
- Products purchased beyond the Warranty period
- Products missing components or returned in packaging with inadequate protection
- Products returned without a order #
- Past 30 days of purchase not relating to a warranty issue.
- Primed products receive one coat of putty prior to application of primer. Smaller voids will become apparent after the primer has been applied. These voids are acceptable and will require a second coat of putty by the customer prior to applying the enamel topcoat.
- Primed products are subject to some natural grain raise during the priming process, which is not considered defective. Normal sanding preparation for topcoat application will remove these wood fibers.
- Our Vent Covers are manufactured using substrate materials that will expand and contract with fluctuations in climate, temperature, and humidity. The movement of the substrate will cause fracturing anywhere sub-components have been joined together.
- This fracturing is not considered defective and will most likely occur in the following areas:
- Framing joints and Edge profiles – In both mitered and mortise and tendon joint construction at the exterior edges of the product.
- Louvers– Natural expansion and contraction of the substrate may fracture the bridging creating hairline cracks or separation.
- Casing – When individual adjacent staves in the panel expand and contract at different rates causing minor offsets or highlighting of glue joints.
We are confident you will love the finished product and welcome the wall transformation. Please never hesitate to reach out to the Worth Home Product team with any question or concern.