Warranties & Returns
For items purchased at Worthhp.com or though any authorized retailer or professional, each light product made by Worth Home Products comes with a one (1) year warranty and each grille product comes with a five (5) year warranty against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials arising from normal everyday personal use of our products. This warranty does not cover cosmetic deterioration caused by wear and tear, misuse, neglect, or accidental damage.
WARNING: MODIFYING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL VOID ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES
If you discover a defect and notify us within the warranty period, your warranty options are as follows:
- For items purchased on Worthhp.com, you may return the defective item to us for an exchange or full refund.
- For items purchased though any authorized retailer or professional, you may return the defective item to us for a new replacement unless we instruct you to return the item to the authorized reseller or professional.
Warranty claims require you to return the item to us for a visual inspection along with a proof of purchase. For other terms and conditions, please see the return information below.
For defective items being returned under our warranty, you must follow the steps below within the allowed warranty period in order to receive a refund or replacement:
- Email email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number (RAN)
- Any returns must include a (RAN) and proof of purchase
- Any returns must be shipped in a well-padded box to prevent damage in transit
- Warranty exchanges should be clearly marked “WARRANTY EXCHANGE” on the shipping box
- Unprotected product will not be refunded
- Ship to:
Worth Home Products, LP
3101 Richmond Ave, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77098
Processing time for warranty exchanges is 3-4 business days from the time the returned item is received. Processing time for returns usually takes 5-10 business days from the time the returned item is received.
Please note that Worth Home Products does not permit the return of or offer refunds for:
- Made-to-Order Design Series grilles unless defective in material or workmanship
- Products purchased beyond the Warranty period
- Packages missing components or inadequate protection
- Products returned without a valid Return Authorization Number