- Converts recessed can lights into pendant lights.
- Upgrade your décor in minutes.
- No assembly, wiring or tools required ? just attach the shade.
Add the final touch to any transitional, farmhouse or industrial- chic decor with this the premium Vintage Adapter and brass metal shade. With contemporary undertones, this will add drama and light to bedrooms, kitchens islands or a den or office.
Convert a recessed light into a hanging pendant light in minutes. This first-of-its-kind no-skills, no-tools needed lighting kit saves money on expensive rewiring or remodeling. Simply adjust the cord length to your desired length, screw the patented adaptor into your recessed can, slide up the decorative canopy (cover plate) to hide the recessed can opening and attach the shade. It's that simple! The Instant Pendant Light is the easiest lighting DIY improvement project.
• Great for homeowners, renters, and home stagers
• Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
• "Mistake-proof" adjustable cord mechanism - change length from 8 to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools
• ETL listed - ensures the highest safety standards
• Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
• Brushed Brass Finish
• Shade dimensions 7" x 8.75"
NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (upto 6" wide) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling—the drywall or plaster. Canopy (ceiling plate) is 8.25" wide