No Returns - Clearance
- Converts recessed can lights into shade pendant lights, attaches to all spider fitter lamp shades
- Upgrade your décor in minutes.
- No assembly, wiring or tools required – just attach the shade.
Add layers of light to your décor with this stylish DIY pendant. The Instant Pendant Light converts a plain recessed can light into a stylish hanging shade pendant light in minutes. This first-of-its-kind no-skills, no-tools needed lighting kit saves money on expensive rewiring or remodeling. Simply adjust the cord length to your desired length, screw the patented adapter into your recessed can, and slide up the decorative canopy (cover plate) to hide the recessed can opening. Just add your own fabric lamp to the C-clamp adapter. It's that simple! The Instant Pendant Light is the easiest lighting DIY improvement project.
• Easily attaches to all spider fitter lamp shades (sold separately)
• Great for homeowners, renters, and home stagers
• Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
• "Mistake-proof" adjustable cord mechanism - change length from 8 to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools
• ETL listed - ensures the highest safety standards
• Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
• White Finish with White Cord
• Recommended for securely fastened recessed cans up to 6" wide. Cover plate is 8.25" diameter
NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (up to 6" wide) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling—the drywall or plaster. Canopy (ceiling plate) is 8.25" wide