A classic blend of traditional and transitional and this detailed white glass shade with linear etched markings will complement any kitchen island, dining area or bright room. Artisan glass has thread lines for extra style.
The Instant Pendant Light converts a plain recessed light into a stylish hanging pendant light in minutes. No tools. No expensive rewiring or remodeling. Simply adjust the cord length (no tools needed), screw it into your recessed can, and slide up the decorative canopy (cover plate) to hide the recessed can opening and attach the shade. It's that simple! The Instant Pendant Light is the easiest lighting DIY improvement project.
• Great for homeowners, renters, and home stagers
• Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
• Patented "mistake-proof" adjustable cord mechanism - change length from 8 to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools
• ETL listed - ensures the highest safety standards
• Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent
• Brushed Bronze finish
• Shade Dimensions 8.5"W x 6.75"H
NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (upto 6" wide) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling—the drywall or plaster. Canopy (ceiling plate) is 8.25" wide