- Great for homeowners, renters and home stagers
- Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
- Patented mistake-proof adjustable cord mechanism - change length from 8 in. to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools
- ETL Listed - ensures the highest safety standards
- Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
- Recommended for securely fastened recessed cans up to 6 in. wide, cover plate is 8.25 in. Dia
- NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (upto 6" diameter) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling-the drywall or plaster.
Adjusts Cord Length Up to 48″
Wrap the cord around the spindle arm to adjust the cord length to your desired height. Change it any time by readjusting.
Screws Into Recessed Light Socket
Installation is as easy as changing a light bulb. After adjusting the cord length, simply screw the socket adapter into your existing recessed light.
Hides Your Existing Recessed Light
The decorative ceiling canopy slides up tight against the ceiling to hide your existing recessed light. Only you will know it’s there.
Holds Canopy in Place Without Tools
The compression nut matches the decorative ceiling canopy and holds the canopy in position. No tools required. Simply turn it clockwise to tighten and counter-clockwise to loosen. Be sure not to over-tighten. No Tools, No Mess. Upgrade any recessed light in minutes! No electrician required.
Most Common FAQs for our Instant Pendant Lights
Do our adapters work in ALL recessed can lights?
Actually, No.This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture’s frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling, drywall or plaster.
What wattage bulbs can I use?Most of our fixtures use one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent. You can add a beautiful Edison vintage bulb to most of our items.
How long is the cord?Our patented “mistake-proof” adjustable cord mechanism – change length from 8 to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools. Because you wrap the cord rather than cut it, you can always readjust could you want to shorten or extend the length.
Are them dimmable and credited?
Our lights are ETL listed – ensures the highest safety standards and dimmable.
What is the size of the canopy?
Our standard cover plate is 8.25" in diameter and hides all standard 6" recessed can lights.
Can you lights install in slanted ceilings?
For any other questions please call us at (866)-384-9400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org