- Converts recessed can lights into pendant lights.
- Simple screw-in design – easy to move or take it with you.
- No assembly, wiring or tools required – just attach the shade.
- Includes decorative trim ring.
Antique Bronze Recessed Light Converter - Adapter only PAN-3200H converts a recessed light into a chic hanging pendant light in minutes. No tools. No expensive rewiring or remodeling. Simply adjust the cord length, screw it into your recessed can, and slide up the decorative canopy to hide the recessed can opening. Add your own glass shade or fabric drum shade (sold separately). It's that simple! The Instant Pendant Light is the easiest and economical home improvement project.
• Great for kitchen islands, dining rooms and living rooms.
• Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
• Patented "mistake-proof" adjustable cord mechanism - change length from 8 to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools
• ETL listed - ensures the highest safety standards
• Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
• Antique Bronze finish; matching decorative socket ring included
• Recommended for securely fastened recessed cans upto 6" wide. Cover plate is 8.25" diameter
• Fits shade opening 1.6" to 2"
Get 2 of this best selling converter at a great price!
NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (upto 6" wide) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling—the drywall or plaster. Canopy (ceiling plate) is 8.25" wide