- Simple screw-in design – easy to move or take it with you
- No assembly, wiring or tools required – just attach the shade.
- Converts recessed can lights into pendant lights.
Add the final touch to any transitional, coastal, farmhouse or industrial- chic decor with this the premium Vintage Adapter and small rustic metal shade. With contemporary undertones, this will add drama and light to bedrooms, kitchens islands or a den or office. The Instant Pendant Light converts a plain recessed light into a stylish hanging pendant light in minutes. No tools. No expensive rewiring or remodeling. Simply adjust the cord length (no tools needed), screw it into your recessed can, and slide up the decorative canopy (cover plate) to hide the recessed can opening and attach the shade. It's that simple! The Instant Pendant Light is the easiest lighting DIY improvement project.
• Great for homeowners, renters, and home stagers
• Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
• Patented "mistake-proof" adjustable cord mechanism - change length from 8 to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools
• ETL listed - ensures the highest safety standards
• Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
• Rustic Iron finish
• Shade Dimensions 7" x 8.125"
NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling, drywall or plaster.