- Converts recessed can lights into pendant lights.
- Award-winning screw-in design with adjustable cord length to 48".
- No assembly, wiring or tools required – just attach your favorite the shade (sold separately).
The Brushed Nickel Adapter Only PAN-1200H Instant Pendant Light by Worth Home converts a recessed light into a chic hanging pendant light in minutes. Transform your decor in minutes. No tools. No expensive rewiring or remodeling. Adjust cord length, screw it into your recessed can, and slide up the decorative canopy to hide the recessed can opening. Then add your own shade (sold separately). It's that simple! It's the easiest and most economical home improvement project.
• Great for kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms.
• Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
• Patented "mistake-proof" adjustable cord mechanism - change length from 8 to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools
• ETL listed - ensures the highest safety standards
• Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
• Brushed nickel finish
• Recommended for securely fastened recessed cans up to 6" wide. Cover plate is 8.25" diameter
• Fits shade opening 1.6" to 2"
NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (up to 6" wide) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling—the drywall or plaster. Canopy (ceiling plate) is 8.25" wide