Add a double layer of light to your décor with the award winning, patented conversion kit. It's the easiest and most affordable lighting upgrade in the market. Convert a plain recessed light into a stylish hanging pendant light in minutes. No tools. No expensive rewiring or remodeling. Simply adjust the cord length, screw it into your recessed can, and slide up the decorative canopy to hide the old can opening.
Then, add your shades (sold separately). It's as easy as changing a light bulb.
• Great for budget-minded homeowners, renters, and home stagers
• Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and creates an energy-efficient barrier
• "Mistake-proof" adjustable cord mechanism - from 8 to 48 in.
• SGS listed - ensures the highest safety standards
• Dimmable, certified up to 4.5 lb fixtures
• Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
• Premium Oil-Rubbed Antique Bronze finish + Decorative Socket Trim Ring (Rich chocolate brown finish)
• Fits shade opening 1 5/8"
NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (up to 6" wide) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel or LED recessed can fixture that is lightly supported on the top of the ceiling—the drywall or plaster. Canopy (ceiling plate) is 8.25" wide