- Converts recessed can lights into pendant lights.
- Simple screw-in design – easy to move or take it with you.
- No assembly, wiring or tools required – just attach the shade.
Transform your décor with this stylish DIY pendant. The Instant Pendant Recessed Light Conversion Kit - PBN-0704-0011 converts a plain recessed light into a stylish hanging chandelier light in minutes. No tools. No expensive rewiring or remodeling. Simply adjust the cord length, screw it into your recessed can, and slide up the decorative canopy to hide the recessed can opening and attach the shade. It's that simple! The Instant Pendant Light is the easiest lighting DIY improvement project.
• Great for kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms.
• Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
• Patented "mistake-proof" adjustable cord mechanism - change length to 48 in.
• ETL listed - ensures the highest safety standards
• Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
• Brushed Bronze finish with linen glass shade
• Shade Dimensions 6.125" x 9.125"
NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (upto 6" wide) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture's frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling—the drywall or plaster. Canopy (ceiling plate) is 8.25" wide